Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Welcome!!!

Welcome to my blog. It is all about cooking method and some extravagance cooking techniques. My name is Chef Rogers. I was a chef Instructor at the French Culinary Institute in NYC for 12 years before becoming the Director of the Culinary and Pastry Art program at the International Culinary Center In Campbell California. I started uploading cooking videos for fun back in 2008, my first demo one was, How to butcher a Rabbit.

In 2012 I was ask to join the Youtube Partner program and started uploading more work based on French Cooking techniques and methods. As the channel was growing nicely. After loosing my job in November 2013 I decided to create Worldwide Culinary Apprentice, an online cooking library reference for people all over the world via my youtube channel. Next to that I want to have a blog where I could post the Recipes and advice on all the work I produce thru my videos.
So here we go... You will have to forgive me for my French accent even noticeable into my writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment